Yoga class I
Allow 45 minutes for practice
This sequence adopts certain poses with the support of a wall or a chair. This way of practicing, for both new and experienced yogis, should inform positioning when doing the asanas without support.
- Vrksasana (Facing a wall)
- Chataranga Dandasana (facing wall)
- Uttanasana (at wall)
- Virabhadrasana 3 (at wall)
- Uttanasana (from a wall to a chair)
- Viparita Karani
- From Viparita Karani, lower your heels down towards the skirt with your feet apart and soles of the feet on the wall so that you are squatting, lying down.
- Let the lower back breathe and groins and hips stretch
Stay until the breath is intimate and steadying and you feel acclimatised.
- Roll onto your side, come up and prepare for…