Yoga class III
This class has been especially devised to open the heart. Focus on surrender throughout, holding the mind in the moment, in stillness.
- Trikonasana: a lovely spring heart opener.
- Parsvakonasana: continuing the theme from Trikonasana.
- Prasarita Padottanasana: focus on calm and surrender through the breath.
- Adho Mukha Svanasana: use a yoga brick or block to support your head.
- Balasana: Quiet surrender.
- Purvottansana: Place your foot (balls only) on a wooden yoga brick, keeping the legs straight.
- Ustrasana: chest opening absorbed surrender (yogic concentration, holding the mind in the moment in other words in stillness).
- Sukhasana: Breathing.
- Savasana: surrender.