Terms and conditions of the 500 hour Vajrasati Teacher Training Course
Terms and conditions of the Vajrasati Yoga Course
The Vajrasati course fees include;
- Once weekly training sessions and homework setting/marking/feedback.
- Once a term tutorial with course teacher and school mentors.
- Special school members rates on workshops, days and half day training events.
- Once a term - teaching a class assessment and feedback
The Vajrasti training course term fees do not include:
- Travel costs
- Materials: study books, stationary.
- Yoga equipments: students can use equipment at training sessions but must supply their own equipment for home practice: mats, bolsters, blocks,belts, chairs.
- Extra classes: days, half days, drop-in classes, workshops that are a requirement of the course
- Additional sessions during the final term of the course (2 assessments and feedback, final assessment and written test and feedback) a small additional fee is required to cover this cost (at present £75 - 2013 fee)
The Vajasati school reserves the right to:
- Refuse anyone graduation to anyone who has not adequately for-filled the terms of the Conditions of Graduation document
- Expel anyone from the school but only under the guidelines of the Grievance Policy document
All missed sessions must be caught up with by the student either through meeting up with their fellow trainees to discuss what was missed or by booking extra private session with the course tutor if more than two sessions are missed in a term (additional fee applies for private catch up session with course tutor at reduced trainees rate)